- Brentford vs A.F.C. Bournemouth Tickets
- Manchester City vs Newcastle United Tickets
- Liverpool vs A.F.C. Bournemouth Tickets
- Aston Villa vs Everton FC Tickets
- Arsenal vs Fulham FC Tickets
- Manchester United vs Nottingham Forest Tickets
- Southampton vs Brentford Tickets
- Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace Tickets
- Nottingham Forest vs Newcastle United Tickets
- Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Leeds United Tickets
- Aston Villa vs A.F.C. Bournemouth Tickets
- Southampton vs Tottenham Hotspur Tickets
- Brentford vs Leicester City Tickets
- Chelsea vs Everton FC Tickets
- Arsenal vs Crystal Palace Tickets
The Premier League is a professional football league for English football clubs (some clubs from Wales can also play in it). It is the top division in the English football league system. It has 20 clubs. The championship runs from August to May, each team plays 38 matches. Until 2016 the tournament was officially called the Barclays Premier League, since 2016 the tournament has not had a main sponsor. Outside of England, the tournament is often referred to as the “English Premier League”.
The tournament was founded on February 20, 1992 under the name of the Football Association Premier League after the First Division clubs decided to withdraw from the Football League, founded in 1888, in order to obtain greater financial benefits, primarily by obtaining more profits from the sale of rights to television broadcasts. Since then, the Premier League has become the most popular sports league in the world. It is also the most profitable football league in the world, with consolidated club revenues of £1.93bn ($3.15bn) in 2007/08. At the moment, according to the UEFA coefficients table, the Premier League is the strongest national championship in Europe.
There are 50 different clubs in the Premier League (48 from England and 2 from Wales), but only 7 of them have won the league title: Manchester United (13 times), Manchester City (6 times), Chelsea (5 times), Arsenal (3 times), Blackburn Rovers (1 time), Leicester City (1 time), Liverpool (1 time).